With Add-in Express 2007 for Delphi you can create deployable, updatable, secure and isolated, version-neutral feature-rich plug-ins for all available Microsoft Office versions, including Office 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP) and Office 2000.
Add-in Express is completely based on the Rapid Application Development (RAD) paradigm which allows creating professional application-level Office plugins without coding their GUI. Also, Add-in Express provides your add-ins with version-neutrality, i.e. you write add-in code once and have it work transparently across Microsoft Office 2000 through 2007.
With visual designers of Add-in Express you can:
- Build new or customize existing toolbars, menus and sub-menus on Microsoft Office 2000 - 2003.
- Add new or customizing existing tabs for the Office 2007 Ribbon UI, build the Quick Access Toolbar and the Office Menu.
- Develop your own task panes for Office 2007 applications.
- Access any Office objects, handle any Office events.
- Customize Microsoft Outlook windows, views and forms with advanced form regions.
- Develop application-level keyboard shortcuts.
- Add Outlook option and property pages.
- Intercept any built-in controls.
- Develop Smart Tag recognizers.
- Program Microsoft Excel RTD servers and topics.
Your extensions developed with Add-in Express for Delphi VCL will work on all end-user applications from the Microsoft Office family: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, MapPoint, Publisher, Access, FrontPage and InfoPath. Add-in Express is developed in Borland Delphi and directly supports Delphi 5, 6, 7, Delphi 2005, 2006 and 2007, including the Architect, Enterprise and Professional Delphi editions.
For more information about Add-in Express 2007 for Borland VCL please visit: http://www.add-in-express.com/add-in-delphi/